2. Intellectual Property All elements of our site, whether images, text or sound are the exclusive property of Abilheira & Cunha.
3. Applicable Law The Terms and Conditions presented is applicable to Portuguese law, governed by the District Court of Lisbon, rejecting any other jurisdiction.
5. What are the data collected and for what purpose they are intended The data collected are intended to be analyzed for decision and management of services to be provided, as well as direct marketing. The information on date of birth is intended for the promotion "birthdays" and sending greeting cards. The Abilheira & Cunha informs that the answer to the questions (except date of birth) is mandatory, otherwise the customer will not be part of the online store VIP database hence can not benefit of our campaigns and promotions on listed clients of the database. The data provided is confidential and is not shared with third parties.
6. Identification of the entity responsible for processing the data The controller of the data collected is Abilheira & Cunha.
7. Security Despite the Abilheira & Cunha collect and processing the collected data safely, preventing its loss or manipulation, reports that the collection of data on open networks allows data circulation without security, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties. Data transmission over the Internet is never completely safe and there may be a third element interfering or accessing the information, so the data transmission is the responsibility of the transferor.
8. Cookies Policy
Cookies used on our website serve to improve its performance and your experience as a user. Cookies are small text files stored on your device that collect information about the device and its user experience.
This information is used to record visits and statistics about user activity on the website.
Holders of this domain do not use the information contained in these files for commercial purposes with third parties, nor do the cookies store data that may be used for marketing purposes.
By browsing this website, you are consenting to the use and storage of cookies on your device. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent them from being stored on your device by setting your browser to not accept cookies. Cookies stored on your device can be deleted at any time.
What is the purpose of cookies?
Cookies help you get the most out of our websites, they help determine the usefulness, interest, and the number of uses of websites, allowing for faster and more efficient browsing, thus eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the website's information.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential Cookies: They allow browsing the website and the use of your applications, also allowing access to safe areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested can not be provided.
Analytical Cookies: They are used to analyse how users use the website and monitor its performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by customizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that are identified. These cookies are used only for the purpose of statistical creation and analysis, without ever collecting personal information.
Functionality Cookies: They uphold user preferences about using the website, so you do not need to re-configure the website each time you visit.
Third Party Cookies: Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
Cookies can be:
Permanent – They remain stored, for a variable time, at the level of the browser in their access devices (pc, mobile, and tablet) and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the website. They are generally used to direct navigation according to the interests of the user, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
Session– These are temporary, remain in the cookies of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained allows you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Some cookies are deleted as soon as you close the tab or browser (depending on which browser you use), others are renewed with each visit, and others are deleted after a period of time.
You can configure the devices and browsers you use to reject some or even all of the cookies. The most common method is by anonymous browsing.
DNT (Do not track) is a standard that is not adopted by default by many third-party cookies. To see if your browser navigation is being monitored and change your settings, click here: https://allaboutdnt.com/
Google Analytics Duration: 2 years Responsibility: Google Inc. Reason for use: Session registration, page movement and interaction with content for statistical purposes More information and opt-out: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
DoubleClick Duration: 1 year Responsibility: Google Inc. Reason for use: Records user actions after interacting with ads for the purpose of measuring and adjusting advertising effectiveness (Used only by Google) More information and opt-out: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google Maps Duration: Session Responsibility: Google Inc. Reason for use: Collects anonymous information about the interaction with the map for statistical purposes. (Used by Google only) More information and opt-out: https://www.google.com/intl/pt_pt/policies/privacy/
Youtube Duration: Session Responsibility: Google Inc. Reason for use: Collects anonymous session information and interaction with videos for statistical purposes and activity registration with possible advertisements on the content. (Used by Google only) More information and opt-out: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
Session ID Duration: Session Responsibility: Our own Reason for use: Anonymous registration maintained during the session, from entering this site (websites) until it leaves, to memorize user preferences.
9. How to change or delete the personal data provided The data subject has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the communication of your data. This right may be exercised by the following means: via e-mail to email@example.com